With the social media and news space crammed with all the crises connected to the global pandemic, you may be looking for something different to focus your attention on.
What about your future? What do you want that to look like?
Who do you want to be when all is said and done?
This is my vision to help you get the creative juices flowing. Note: It encompasses EACH and EVERY animal, vegetable and mineral on the planet. I’m talking everyone, even non-coffee drinkers and Fruitarians.
Feel free to use my musings as the fuel for your forward motion!
- Clean air and water
- Fresh, organic food
- Safe, affordable and clean shelter
- Your community who does not exclude you for any reason, even your fascination with tiny furniture
- Freedom and space to roam and live as you please
- Feeling connected to all
- Freedom to be yourself, no matter how bad you are at karaoke
- Access to unlimited resources and support to follow your passions and pursuits—from wood whittling to stamp collecting and beyond
- Autonomy (free will to do as you damn well please—while being mindful and respectful of those around you, of course)
- Feeling safe emotionally, physically, energetically, mentally and psychologically
- Feeling loved and appreciated
- Mutual respect and honour
- Support and structure to rely on
- Time to rest, be creative and have fun
- Peaceful environment
What would you add to this vision? Share below!
Click the link to access GET LYT! It’s completely free, and we dish about all the hottest personal development advice, books, videos, podcasts… you name it. Think of it like the ultimate fan community where you can geek out on personal development.